This summer, I did something I’ve never done before – I took a two-month sabbatical. When you own a small business, taking two months off is challenging to do, because you can’t just leave clients and projects hanging.
During this video, I’ll share:
- what led to my decision to take a sabbatical
- what I did – and didn’t do – during my two months off
- the unexpected benefits of my sabbatical
- how my time off motivated me to revamp my brand
Resources mentioned in the video:
- Renewal Ministries Northwest
- Spiritual Retreats in Italy with Susie Skillen (I participated in “Contemplatives in Action”)
- Orvieto, Italy
Have you taken a sabbatical?
If so, what did it look like? What were the challenges and the benefits? Would you do it again?
I’d also love to know what you think of my new Vlog (video blog) format.
Please leave a comment below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.